Nubian Blessings Campaign
Bank Account Name: United We Rise Uk Ltd
Bank Account number: 10311672
Bank Sort Code: 23-18-84
Organisations/People/Members pool recurring amounts over a specific time interval. Most
common frequency is monthly payments. For example, suppose there are 12 members each
contributing £100.00 per month.
This means that total funds accumulated each month are £1200.00, which will be paid to one
organisation. The cycle will continue until each member has received collective funds for 12
Created to help individuals, organisations and institutions obtain funding necessary to enhance
Why You Should Join Nubian Blessings
Nubian Blessings is an ideal solution for obtaining funds for small to large projects. Here are
some of the benefits in partnering with us:
- made to help our community.
- Allows members financial freedom to raise funds.
- It gives you quick access to ready cash in an emergency.
- Membership results in a long-term due to funds being accessible.
- Funds acquired enable projects to progress from idea to reality
- Nubian Blessings can be used both for personal and business purposes
- Funds easily available and interest free.
- Contributes to the success rate of training, improved services and resources for our
How to Join ‘Nubian Blessings’
Complete contact form then send email to register: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email your full contact details, full name and address of business/organisation to the contact
form/above email address, and you will be added to our email mailing list for regular updates
Registration fee is payable. This you can pay via monthly instalments for the length of any option
taken. (Personal/Business details must be supplied).
Registration form will be completed once you join the club. Bank details will also be required as
payments will be made direct to your chosen bank account via BACs/Immediate Transfer.
Members have the flexibility of paying either weekly or monthly in the Bank.
Bank Account Name: United We Rise Uk
Bank Account number: 10311672
Bank Sort Code: 23-18-84
The shortest investment runs for 12 weeks, and the longest investment runs for 52 weeks
Main facts and figures
full page history – From: Office for National Statistics
Link Employment – GOV.UK Ethnicity facts and figures (ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk)
- 49,988 new detentions under the Mental Health Act were recorded, but the overall national totals will be higher as not all providers’ submitted data. Trend comparisons are also affected by improving data quality.
- For the subset of providers that submitted good quality detentions data in each of the last three years, we estimate there was an increase in detentions of 2.0 per cent from last year. Further
- information is provided in the Background Data Quality Report.
- Comparisons can still be made between groups of people using population-based rates, even though the rates shown are based on incomplete data (see Background Data Quality Report for details).
- Known detention rates were higher for males (91.4 per 100,000 population) than females (83.2 per 100,000 population).
- Amongst adults, detention rates tend to decline with age. Known detention rates for the 18 to 34 age group (128.9 detentions per 100,000 population) were around a third higher than for those aged 50 to 64 (89.0 per 100,000 population). But rates rose again for the 65+ age group (98.1 per 100,000 population).
- Amongst the five broad ethnic groups, known rates of detention for the ‘Black or Black British’ group (306.8 detentions per 100,000 population) were over four times those of the White group (72.9 per 100,000 population).
- Known rates of CTO use for males (11.2 per 100,000 population) were higher than the rate for females (6.1 per 100,000 population). Across age groups, those aged 35 to 49 had the highest rate of CTO use (15.3 known uses per 100,000 population compared to 8.6 uses per 100,000 population for all age groups).
- Amongst broad ethnic groups, known rates of CTO use for the ‘Black or Black British’ group (53.8 uses per 100,000 population) were over eight times the rate for the White group (6.4 uses per 100,000 population).
- The Mental Health Act 1983 as amended by the Mental Health Act 2007 and other legislation.
Link: Mental Health Act statistics – NHS Digital
Eleven charts that show extent of racial inequality in the UK
Government statistics highlight racial inequalities in the UK (The Independent)
Social and economic data reveal vast disparities between different ethnicities in the UK
Link: Eleven charts that show extent of racial inequality in the UK | The Independent | The Independent
Problem vs Solution
Investment is required when starting a business along with lucrative professional connections and a guarantee that other essential regular requirements will be available. Unfortunately the system we live in does not support our black community.
As a result black owned social enterprises suffer due to lack of funding and resources that are widely available to other nationalities. Life can be overwhelming. At times we all have episodes of painful and challenging emotional experiences.
Non-black establishments, on occasion, are inefficacious when trying to relate to the experiences of our community.
By maintaining sustained valued relationships, we intend to collaborate instead of competing. United We Rise Uk aim to close the gap enabling equal opportunities for all by uniting establishments, with our black owned organisations, educational establishments, institutions and businesses to educate and empower our community. Creating economic growth and employment opportunities. Protecting our childrens ‘Legacy’.
Management/Mentoring Service Overview
‘NUBIAN BLESSINGS PROJECT’
Payments starts from: £20.00, £50.00 or £ 100.00 per month. small percentage will go towards good causes for our community
% of funds will be donated to GOOD CAUSES listed below:
Not only will you be helping to enhance your financial status, as an individual/business/organisation, you will also be aspiring to assist the disadvantaged within our community helping to improve lives, our economy, thus empowering our community as a whole, not just in the Uk but worldwide maintaining and protecting our ‘Legacy’.
• Violence against women
• Domestic Violence
• Westside Academy
• Support Groups
10-15 mins free consultation
Group/1-1 Sessions Duration: 45 min – 90 mins max
Regular Sessions: per session(45mins)
1-1’s and/or Group sessions: Available upon request
** Business/Remote Management Service available
Sliding Scale: Yes
We are here to accommodate your needs. Money should NEVER be an issue. Financial status
considered – Where we can offer free services we will endeavour to do so
Funding: Partnership via various resources – ‘NUBIAN BLESSINGS PROJECT’
Pay By: Bank transfer, Mastercard, Visa
Payments: Monthly, fortnightly or weekly – negotiable
** Business/Remote Management Service available – Please send full your contact details along with the nature of your enquiry to Queries: email@example.com.
For Donations/Campaign: firstname.lastname@example.org – See ‘Donations Page’ for full details re campaign. Thank You